Skip to content
How to make Compost from Organic/Food Waste to Compost Machine
- Add minimum 10-15% of saw dust/ bio fuel pellets/dry grass/dry leafs with every batch of organic food waste in the machine
- For 50Kgs waste batch add at least 5-10Kgs saw dust
- If more citrus/watered organic food wastes add more saw dust for absorbing water and citrus content from mixture or remove excess water from the organic waste before adding in the machine.
- If quantity of waste has drier component like dry leafs/ dry bio degradable wastes added in machine then add 10-15 litres of water in the machine through shredder to maintain moisture content 35-55%.
- Give at least 24 hours for Compost Making
- Keep check on material viscosity after 12 hours twice or thrice a day if material found wet in the composting tank at later stages add saw dust/dry leafs /dry grass/biofuel pellets accordingly
- Maintain calibration sheet of temperature after adding waste after every 8-10 hours to keep check on Climate control unit
- Lubricate Shredder after every use with machine oil/hydraulic oil /rust oil
- Clean Machine on daily basis.